Advocacy and Business Awareness Raising Officer (Short-term: 3-6 months)
Name of the position: Advocacy and Business Awareness Raising Officer
Direct supervisor: Head of Mission
Workload: 100% Caritas Czech Republic is looking for a full-time Advocacy and Business Awareness Raising Officer under the European Union-funded project “Improving resource-efficiency and cleaner production in the Mongolian Construction sector through materials recovery”. The Action aims at promoting sustainable construction and demolition waste management practices and resource efficiency. The project’s activities focus mainly on conducting relevant studies and research, developing professional training materials and tools and organizing training for the focus groups, laboratory and industrial testing and sampling of potential waste-based recycled products, awareness-raising on waste management practices and resource efficiency, and strengthening the legal framework on construction and demolition waste management.
Under the overall and direct guidance and supervision of the Head of Mission/Project Coordinator, the Advocacy and Business Awareness Raising Officer will be accountable and responsible for the implementation of activities under the project “Improving resource-efficiency and cleaner production in the Mongolia construction sector through material recovery”.
• Planning and organizing of project activities with the support of project staff and partners
• Communicating with project partners, including public, private and non-governmental organizations
• Monitoring and evaluating project progress
• Team management
• Preparing project reports both for CCR’s HQ and the donor
• Ensuring project visibility
• Master’s degree in one of the following disciplines: project management, civil engineering, social sciences, waste management, and recycling
• Strong economic and business knowledge
• Experience in working on international projects and programs
• Experience in conducting advocacy and awareness-raising activities
• Excellent communication skills in English and Mongolian (oral and written)
What we offer
• Competitive salary with performance-based benefits
• Working in an international team
• Career development in a value-driven professional organization, suitable especially for dynamic professionals
How to apply
Qualified candidates may send their applications to the following e-mail address email@example.com. The application must include a brief motivation letter, and a maximum 2-page CV or resume. Both documents have to be in English. Please type “Advocacy and Business Awareness Raising Officer" in the subject line. The deadline for submission is March 25, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The applications are reviewed on continual basis and a suitable candidate may be hired before the deadline.