Call for Financial Analyst: Research on constraints that plastic recycling MSMEs face regarding access to finance
Caritas Czech Republic (CCR) in Mongolia is implementing the EU-funded project “Sustainable Plastic Recycling in Mongolia” in partnership with Environment and Security of Center (ESCM), TG Masaryk Water Research Institute (WRI), Mongolian Sustainable Development Bridge (MSDB) and Ecosoum (ES).
The main objective of the project is to contribute to economic prosperity and poverty reduction and support the development of a green economy and the transition towards a low-carbon, resource-efficient and circular economy in Mongolia.
The project needs to conduct formal research to more fully understand the challenges and the constraints that plastic recycling MSMEs operating in Mongolia face to access finance.
Goal of the Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to study the financial constraints and challenges faced by plastic recycling MSMEs to access the finance, and to prepare a research report in Mongolian and English on “Research on constraints that plastic recycling MSMEs face regarding access to finance”. The information and analysis will provide clear data that will be the basis for further interactions between plastic recycling MSMEs and finance providers. Refer to Annex A for details of the assignment.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in economics, finance or business;
- Experience in undertaking financial research and analysis;
- Knowledge of relevant Mongolian legislation;
- Experience in preparing professional research reports in English and Mongolian;
- Knowledge and experience in the field of environment and waste management is an asset;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Professional, proactive, flexible, reliable and responsible;
- Prior experience in conducting research under EU-funded or international project research is an asset.
Materials to be submitted:
The offers will be selected on the basis of offers containing:
- Plan for “Research on constraints that plastic recycling MSMEs face regarding access to finance”, including the description of the methodology, the description of particular tasks, timeframe and proposed structure of the research etc;
- Description of relevant expertise and experience (copies of documents to prove qualification and experience);
- Reference letters from previous clients on the performance of previous similar assignments;
- Qualifications of key personnel participating in the assignment, demonstrating necessary expertise;
- Budget for the assignment and total price of the offer (the price cannot exceed 2,500 EUR);
We encourage individuals who feel that they meet the requirements to submit their bids by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 9 July, 2021.
For additional information with regards to the tender assignment, please call +976-80906399. The documents in both English and Mongolian will be accepted.
Please find the Annex from here.